look! drugs!

Here I am, hanging out next to a chair, just like any other day.
Zara dress bought on sale, Kenneth Jay Lane earrings from Saks FashionFix sale, Costa Rica belt, Steve Madden shoes from Loehmann's

Adding some glamour in the form of a silky dress and statement jewelry for pool day 2 at The Parker.  I call this kind of hair my "Sienna Miller" look. I say this when I think my hair looks dishelved, but still chic. It's the kind of statement that's met by the hysterical laughter of my girlfriends so I know it is probably less chic, more messy in reality. What can I say, my mother blessed me with an abnormally high self esteem. This is how you achieve the same look: lay out by the pool and go swimming all day with cocktails, go back to your room, pass out with or with out pants, wake up, throw on some jewels, and do it all over again.

Comments

  1. I'm OBSESSED with your shoes. And your hair does look absolutely adorable... I think it's very Sienna Miller!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you've got a great blog! i lvoe your printed dress. so pretty :D

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful dress, I really like these colors on you! Great blog, Im following you now, hope you do the same :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, and I love the shoes!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit - your dress is beautiful, i adore the print :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog...thanks for your lovely comment on mine...following you on bloglovin, hope you will follow back!

    xoxo
    P&P

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve all the colors in your dress and at the hotel. Fun! Very messy chic!
    Amber's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect dress and belt!Your jewelry is amazing as usual!
    www.fashionsketchbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. found your blog from your comment on mine, and love your blog & your style! i'm following you now!

    http://www.style-extraordinaire.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous dress. I love the neutral shoes that put the focus on the dress. So pretty.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this whole look so much. The belt is so perfect with the dress. And the disheveled yet chic hair is totally the way to go for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your shoes. And you are gorgeous!!

    You want to follow me too?

    http://stayathomemomstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for commenting on my blog! That dress is fabulous. I love the colors and the pattern. Following you! Follow back?
    -Katherine
    http://fashionablyawkwardr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts