golden girl

Halston dress from Outnet, Adia Kabir necklace, pumps from Gilt, Ben Amun cuff from Saks FashionFirst Sale, vintage clutch
Showgirls. Strippers. Foxy Cleopatra.Heather. What do all of these have in common? No, besides our agility and dance move precision.....we all love gold lame of course. Only I love Halston though- the Outnet always has an excellent selection.

Worn for a night at the Jane Hotel in NYC, my absolute favorite place to go out when I'm there. It reminds me of a cross between Disneyland's Haunted Mansion and the Addams Family house.



Comments

  1. AHH, you look amazing - love this dress. I need to go to the Jane Hotel, still have never been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! You look like a show stopper, that dress is stunning, loved the shoes!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look AMAZING! I love your pretty Halston dress.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Your dress is stunning - I love the color and style <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress *

    http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gold dress paired with the bright neon necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your vacation pictures are so pretty and i loved the 'how to amuse yourself in a pool' post! :)

    Miyan

    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! :)
    Love your look!

    I am now following you, loved your blog! :)

    Kiss from portugal,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! That dress is so pretty! Loooove Halston.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts