come on eileen

 I was in New York fueling up at La Esquina in preparation for a full day of shopping in Soho when Eileen's Special Cheesecake spoke to me from across the street. Best cream cheesecake in New York? Don't mind if I do! As we were sorting out the brunch bill, I ran across the street and was delighted to see a wide array of flavored mini cheesecakes. I chose cherry and brought back my prize. It was gone before the bill was paid and I did not share. I had two desserts on this day in fact.

Comments

  1. oh my gosh. cheesecake is my favorite! seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last time I was in New York, my mom and I tried about two pieces of cheesecake each day. We were seriously determined to find the best. I think we found about 5 bests. Addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMM, cheesecake (my favorite)!! And La Esquina is SO yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for making me even more hungry! haha. love it. xx opinionslave
    / twitter: @opinionslave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm! Shut up. This looks amazing!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mouth is watering!

    xoxo
    Miss Neira

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts