wine.cheese.cupcake.repeat.


My girlfriends and I recently went on a wine, cheese, AND cupcake tasting in Napa. This was not a hard sell. We started at Stag's Leap Winery, which has a beautiful wine cave and equally lovely wine, then finished at Mario Andretti's Winery (pictured above), which has an Italian Villa design that makes you feel like you're wine tasting in Tuscany.

I wore a crochet dress that has been sitting in the "debating to donate" section of my closet for at least a year and hadn't been worn in at least 4, but for some reason I never pulled the trigger. Given my I-have-nothing-to-wear-how-does-this-happen moment that morning, I was happy I didn't. It's the best when something so old feels brand new!

Comments

  1. cupcakes too? that must've been awesome and delish! The three of you look absolutely beautiful, loved your white and teal outfit, very pretty!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait... cupcakes... cheesecake..... I wanna go! lovely photos!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a PERFECT trip! You look gorgeous; I love that little dress on you!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um sounds like the perfect day! And you all look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress! Happy you had a good time :)
    xoox Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, that dress is amazing! I do that a lot with clothes too. Sometimes you just need a break from them before you realize how great they are :).

    xoxoKelsey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like such a fun trip!

    LOVE that dress! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can you seriously add cupcakes to that list???
    THAT'S AWESOME.
    More places should do this.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. i totally know what you mean about the "old" item suddenly feeling new again and finding a new way to wear it...

    this little outing looks so fun & sounds so good!

    Miyan

    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts