she's a maniac

I've stalked these Brian Atwood Maniacs much like a tigress stalks her prey until finally, I attacked. Try as I might, my undying love for them never seemed to fade with time so I knew what had to be done. I'm smiling even as I write this they make me so happy....giggling almost, and I don't giggle. This is about the point where I think maybe I have issues, but I know you understand.

Wearing a Simone dress from ShopBop & vintage clutch.  You can't go wrong with dotted white cotton voile  anything. I also love a nice deep V so I opted to leave my neck children at home.

Comments

  1. Love the color! So fun for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Brian Atwood maniac is a fabulous shoe and I especially love the color!!

    Lissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are stunners! Brian A sure knows how to drop some jaws, love the way you kept rest simple!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are PERFECT. Especially with that simple little white dress!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about your outfit :)
    those shoes are awesome!

    MalibuMara

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO obsessed!! Those shoes are amazing! Love the dress too... but those SHOES!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! are they green? or yellow? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts