ocean avenue

 Piko 1988 dress & Rebecca Minkoff purse from sample sales, Alice & Olivia shrug & Proenza Schouler sunglasses from Gilt, Cole Haan shoes from outlet, Kenneth Jay Lane necklace from SaksFirst sale

I spent a few days this week in Santa Monica for work and enjoyed long & sunny walks to the office from the classic Georgian Hotel where I stayed.  I can't deal with stereotypical, drab corporate clothes so I always wear whatever I want. As long as you keep it in your pants you're in the clear I always say.

Comments

  1. Oh, I love, LOVE your necklace! The color is so beautiful on you.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love santa monica! love the outfit!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing and chic look! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts