taking a cue

 .....from Kate Bosworth with pink on pink via becauseimaddicted
I'm wearing LF t shirt, Current Elliot Shorts, Anna Beck flower necklace from sample sale, Costa Rica bag, Linea Pelle belt, Proenza Schouler sunglasses from Gilt
Thanks for reading my new feature "Taking a Cue." Although I don't keep an inspiration folder or anything like that, sometimes I come across a picture that sparks me to try something new. I'll mix what I already have in ways I haven't tried or buy something to mix with my less loved clothes for a fresh look. In this case, it's new shorts/old shirt & shoes.

And no you haven't been imagining things, I really have been posting multiple times a week. Plan on popping in every Monday, Wednesday, & Friday. I'll let you know ahead of time if my hangovers prevent me from keeping up with the new sched.

Comments

  1. Awesome inspiration, loved your outfit and the bag is great patterns and colors are amazing!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic inspiration! I love this series idea. And I love, LOVE your denim shorts; those are absolutely darling!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I love that you're posting more often - and pink on pink suits you well. You look so cute - did you chop off your hair recently?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on this outfit. Your version looks fabulous, I love the necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit and Great photographer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts