worn to shreds

 Corson sweater (on sale now!), Carerra sunglasses, Theory shorts, Charles Jourdan vintage shoes,  Zara clutch, J.Crew bracelet, Michael Kors watch

Spring sweaters are a new-to-me concept. Amidst all the jewel tone silk, short shorts, and floral dresses of spring, can you think of anything less exciting to buy this time of year than a sweater?? I've come around though due to wind chill and opt for sweaters of the slightly shredded or cropped variety to pair with my beloved warmer weather staples.
This is my "mahahaha I have color block shoes and a blunt haircut I'm so happy!" pose

Comments

  1. Love the sweater!! I am loving those shorts with sweater trend. It's WAY to cold for that here though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, is as cool as it's comfy! Love the neon shoes, cute set!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bright orange clutch!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your red clutch!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures !! Love the yellow-/red-combination!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sweater!!! I need to get myself some spring/summer sweaters...I have a couple but not many, haha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like cupcakes and cashmere had the exact same watch/bling bracelet combo in her last outfit post. You and her, on the same page.
    http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/iced-coffees-and-sun-hats/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to copy this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts