hi vodka, it's me heather

I always like to do something extra special for my birthday (like my high tea party from last year here) and this year I decided to put wine tasting to shame and take a short ferry ride over to the Hangar 1 distillery for some hard alcohol tasting. We had the private "Pilot's lounge" and were led through a taste of their vodka, whiskey, and absinthe with accompanying cocktails by our "spirit guides." They also let us taste their chipotle vodka, which was my favorite. All 18 of us had an amazing time and it really was my best birthday yet. 
wearing Urban Outfitters top, Joie skirt from Loehmann's, vintage belt, le spec sunglasses from Australia, Kors sandals
If you live in the bay area and want to make your birthday as epic as mine you can find info here. Only $30 a person for 10-20 people plus the ferry over has a bar!

Comments

  1. Lol cracking over the title! What a great way to celebrate, love those glasses with the skulls so cool!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like SO much fun! You look absolutely adorable, and I'm so glad that you had a very happy birthday!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome idea! I will have to check into that for when I move back home to the bay. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay i made the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea for a birthday! I think I am working for mine this year...

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday, babe! this whole birthday extravaganza looks like so much fun. those wine/ champagne glasses are too cute too! love what you wore :))

    Miyan

    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing. We should be friends.

    Happy Birthday (late!)!!

    xx
    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUCH an amazing birthday!! So happy I got to spend it with you. Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts