concrete jungle

H&M dress and blazer, Carerra sunglasses, Tiffany's Paloma Picasso ring, old Franco Sarto heels, vintage belt and clutch

I wore this on Sunday to meet girlfriends for a champagne brunch downtown. I've been looking for the perfect white blazer, one that's light and not too structured that I can throw over anything, and this one from H&M's "Conscious Collection" fits the bill. Paired with lace, metallics, and of course a burst of color, otherwise I'd start to twitch.



Ever dress, Gap trench, Urban Outfitters shoes, Marc Jacobs purse, and vintage belt

.....and introducing the lady behind the lens. I loved my best friend Stephanie's outfit so wanted to share hers also. It just screams fancy spring brunch. She's really pretty, I know.

Comments

  1. Both of you super pretty! You girls look like SATC characters! You are stunning in white!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're both adorable! Great outfits!

    I'm also a LA gal thinking about making the move to SF and if brunch is this fun I think I need to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your lipstick, it's so flattering on you!

    also a big fan of the nailpolish :) Pretty white dresses & bright make-up this summer, love it!

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit is sooo chic. I love it. The blazer and lace dress are my favorite aspects of it. I want a white blazer now!!! The shoes add a fun pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Such a fun afternoon! So excited to be in the blog. Love the lipstick too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your posh look!Your ring is amazing!
    I follow you, follow me?

    www.fashionsketchbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little white dress is GORGEOUS! And Stephanie's outfit is fab!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful outfit! both yours & your friends. i really like how you worked the white out. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful! I love the all white and that gorgeous dress...you look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. heather! i LOVE this look on you. so very miami chic. hot.

    xo,
    tara

     
    www.thewondergirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts