water & wine

LNA top, Piko 1988 vest, LF shorts, Minnetonka mocassins from J.Crew, Anna Beck necklace from sample sale, Proenza Schouler sunglasses

Before I take you to Costa Rica, let's linger a bit longer in Mendocino shall we? If you have been following my blog, you know that wine runs thicker through my veins than actual blood. You can see me wine tasting in Sonoma here,  Calistoga here, and countless other locales, but I have never experienced the gorgeousness of a winery overlooking the ocean like Pacific Star Winery. When you're done tasting, they also sell wine by the glass and local cheese so you can sit outside and take in the views and fresh ocean air.

When I visited there happen to be a traveling gourmet ravioli salesman who was making ravioli for everyone who was wine tasting. It's moments like these where I'm convinced my karma must be in pretty good shape.




Comments

  1. ohhh love your vest and shirt!!!


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I love your Minnetonkas; they're absolutely adorable.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome scenery! Love the fur vest mixed with the minnetonkas!


    Cess O. <3
    The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a dream! I can't wait to visit Costa Rico via your blog, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magic. We definitely need to hit this place up next time we're out there. And of course I'd expect you to join and teach me how to wear white and drink red wine without spilling it all over myself. You look fantastic! (And stain free!)

    xx
    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics. Love the landscape ! Your outfit was perfect :)

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, i just got back from CR too! wasn't it just amazing!? what part did you visit? I was on the peninsula - montezuma, mal pais, playa del carmen, and santa teresa.

    colby
    electric fringe

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW that coastline looks AMAZING. Thanks for recommending the winery, its definitely going on my list of places to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to go here stat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts