cheese please

Tahari pants, Minnetonka moccasins, James Perse t shirt, old blanket sweater from shopbop, h&m necklace, Marc by Marc Jacobs aviators

Our next stop on our Costa Rica trip was to the Monteverde Cloud Forest. I had never seen rainforest so I was really excited to finally explore one, but when I read there was a cheese factory, obviously that shot to the top of my must see list. Added bonus: they also make caramel and ice cream so we finished off our tour and tasting with some cookies and cream.

Comments

  1. This sounds like SO much fun -- I want to find a place like this and visit!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pants! I love!

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts