no strings attached

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vince sweater coat and velvet leggings from Bloomingdales, Rebecca Minkoff purse from sample sale, Jill Sander heels from Gilt sample sale

I was lucky enough to attend an advanced screening with a food and wine reception through Gilt City for No Strings Attached. My girlfriends and I actually really enjoyed the movie, especially for a rom com. I wore two of my major staples this season, my beloved Vince velvet leggings and sweater coat. I really love to go to the movies and consider it a treat so I still like to dress nice, yet deceptively comfortable.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

  1. Love your outfit!!!!! The shoes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leggings look soooo cozy! And how fabulous is your bag? I love it.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE love your outfit! I've wanted that Vince sweater for some time now and it was on Gilt just last week but I missed the sale ;( How was the movie?!

    PS: I couldn't find your email address... email me so we can plan a date soon (with Tara too!).
    cheetahisthenewblack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great--love the outfit, and the food looks yummy too!

    Miyan

    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! And the sweater looks perfect for a movie - nice and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! looove your bag and coat! nice blog! I'm your new follower :)

    http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm even though I totally don't know you, I trust your movie taste. Will have to see it. Also where is your bangle from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the shoes. the pop of color makes the outfit interesting.
    loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts