Absinthe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mine: Croque Monsieur, Zoe's maple-glazed ham, gruyère and Dijon mustard, toasted levain

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stephanie's: Fulton valley chicken, mascarpone polenta, grilled treviso, kuri squash, sweet onion jus

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

White Chocolate Panna Cotta

Today marks the end of San Francisco's restaurant week, Dine About Town. My best friend Stephanie and I always try to take a long lunch at one of the participating restaurants, and this time we chose one I've been wanting to try forever, Absinthe. The two-courses were decadent and delicious. If you watch Top Chef, you may know that Jamie used to be the executive chef there. If you watch Top Chef All Stars, you understand why I was so happy to finally eat here with her outta the picture.

Comments

  1. I've yet to go to Absinthe - has been on my list for over a year now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it sounded familiar -- I'm a Top Chef addict (and totally agree with you about Jamie this season -- what a mess!). This looks absolutely AMAZING... So yummy!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, such a good lunch! cant wait until our next dine about town date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey I've been there! (excited because I've only been to like 5 restaurants in SF, but that is among them!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!! I was wondering if you had any interest in selling your Vera Wang Rosalyn shoes??? Please let me know...if you could email me back at juliamgreiner@yahoo.com sorry I don't have a blog! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cannot tell you how inlove i am with your outfit.
    you look stunning.<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely incredible. the polenta? holy shit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts