mom jeans

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vince blouse from Bloomingdales, Surface to Air jeans from Barney's, Marni heels from Gilt, Rebecca Minkoff purse from sample sale

These are my new jeans and I love them and I don't care that they are categorically mom jeans with their high waist long crotch, light wash, tapered leg, and zero stretch. They were on sale at Barney's and to my elation, at the register they were half off the already majorly reduced price, a mere $35! I believe an angel gets its wings every time this happens to someone.

I wore these for a lovely stroll down to wine taste at Winery Collective in Fisherman's Wharf. Normally if my boyfriend won't kiss me, it's because my "lips" are on, but this time he said he wouldn't because of my jeans. Burn. It reminded me of the Man Repeller and while I generally tend to stay somewhere in the middle between dressing for women or men, I realize these jeans actually may not please either side of the spectrum...but I still very much enjoy them anyway.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

  1. Despite them being "mom" jeans you pulled them off well! I also love the punch of color from your purse and the cute cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, had to laugh at your boyfriend not kissing you because of the jeans. I think you look fab, if that helps! Those shoes are fantastic and I DIE over that RM bag!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are adorable! I love bows on heels :) and the color is to die for. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those jeans. Surface to Air is the best. Following your blog now!!

    XO, Liza and Jewls
    I LIVE FOR IT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts