Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 BCBG sweater, Ben Amun necklace, Charley jean leggings, Franco Sarto shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch

Behold! I have found the holy grail of sweaters. I have been in the market for my version of the perfect throw on and go sweater for some time. The knit has to be chunky, not any of that gauzy this-sweater-provides-no-warmth shit. No turtle or cowl neck. Must be somewhat reminiscent of a grandpa. It has to be soft and blanket-like. Oversized too. So you see, I have very s.p.e.c.i.f.i.c. needs.  It is shockingly difficult to find a sweater that adheres to this criteria, but alas, once again, victory is mine! I also have my eye on this one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

  1. Aah, love it! I'm looking for something similar:) Great find!

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! It's absolute perfection and you look so chic in these photos!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. genius. I love it. you look incredible... one of my favorite looks on you, hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeahhh lucite. excellent sweater too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sweater! You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater is so cute (and it looks so comfortable)! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes to the pants and yes to the sweater! Just gorgeous
    xo tash

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah that sweater is totally the holy grail! i currently have a $40 off bcbg card... dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, those leggings are the best!! Tie Dye never goes out of style in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sweater is so awesome....im already thinking of so many ways to wear them..definitely a must hab..And love ur style..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um, love the sweater! I was going to get something similar a few months ago in F21, but it started to unravel a bit in the fitting room, which was a terrible sign. So I went the practical route and passed on it. I'm still not sure if that's the right decision.

    Also, I hadn't realized you were based in San Francisco. I'm actually considering moving there! I'd love to chat with you about it. I was going to send you an email, but I can't find an email link on your site. Shoot me an email if you have a moment: freehoneystyle@gmail.com. Look forward to talking to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh! this sweater is awesome and thanks for sharing your finds! i found a couple sweaters that i love!!!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the knit top with the tie dyed jeans. Such a great combo I must say. :)

    Jose C.
    xx

    http://myvisualpleasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so stunning. Love your style and blog. Now following.

    Karoline @ SECONDHAND NEWS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts