parada 22


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have been really in the mood to venture out of my neighborhood, get out of my rut, and explore new places in the city. I am so sick of the restaurants in the Marina lately I find myself grimacing at my standard haunts. Yawn.

Before our chocolate tasting, I took this as a perfect opportunity to eat somewhere new,  with no frills,  and straight to the point good food. Parada 22 only has a handful of tables, serves delicious Puetro Rican food (which I've never had before), and for just $10 a plate. Rut=broken.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Biftec Encebollado with white beans

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pernil Asado with red beans



Comments

  1. Oh, this looks SO delicious. And good for you for breaking out of your rut and trying something new!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! One of the easiest ways to break out of a rut is definitely by trying a new restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its been forever since Ive commented! but I have been following closely and just had to say you look great as always!! Hope your doing well! :)

    xxoo

    http://tunicsandtamarindchutney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you live in the awesomest city in the world... venture far, and often and document it all here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo these look delicious and wow, for just $10?? Awesome deal!

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts