i know the truth about life

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old Top Shop dress, Carerra glasses, Frye sandals, Loehmann's headband

Did you miss me terribly? As you can see I had a very good reason for disappearing...I was off galavanting in Italy on a particularly indulgent vacation. First stop, Rapallo. There is a gandala that takes you to the top of a beautiful mountain overlooking the whole city. There is a stunning church at the top and I sipped on a beer at the cafe while listening to an Italian choir practicing for an event later that evening. It felt pretty close to heaven.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*title quote from a stripper on True Blood

Comments

  1. I am so envious of your trip, it looks like it was incredible! Stylish outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thoroughly jealous right now! I always thought Europe makes for much better blog pictures than the US. And your bangs!! I guess I've been MIA for a while, because I'm just seeing them now, but they look fantastic. You kind of look like Hillary Kerr from Who What Wear now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous, and you look gorgeous! Can't wait for more photos of this fabulous trip.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress! Oh, i hope i too can travel to italy!
    xoxo Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is amazing, especially the back. And I'm in love with the photo on the stairs. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts