life is like a little plate of truffles

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Whitley Kros dress, Madewell clogs, Proenza Schouler sunglasses, Urban Oufitters belt

I ventured to the Haight with a girlfriend for a wine and truffle tasting at this cute chocolate shop called Coco-Luxe. The fun red leopard print and blousy silhoutte of this dress makes a perfect work to wine transition.

Paired with my new Madewell clogs and I'm not going to lie, I was a little skeptical about clogs. I have some bad memories of 7th grade okay? I put my toes in the water with my Jeffrey Campbell's, but they are open toe, so clearly I wasn't fully committed. I'm super hot for all the leather fringe popping up on many of the fall shoes so these ended up high on my radar. Now I can't imagine my feet with out them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Angel Food Cake, Butterscotch Caramel, Malted Milk, Vodka Gimlet,Devil's Food Cake, Molasses Caramel + way generous pours of red wine= not a bad little Tuesday evening

Comments

  1. Dear, you look STUNNING! I love, LOVE your dress -- the colors are perfect on you and the silhouette is so lovely!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress, Heather!! It's a great color on u:) Oh man, choc tasting?? Definitely a great way to spend the evening!

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts