5 looks, 1 shirt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm on a contest rampage as I said so these pictures are for the Chictopia Teen Vogue Wardrobe Remix contest where you style one piece three ways. I chose my new Plastic Island top because it represents so much of my style philosphy. It's classic with special details that I'll be able to wear forever. I love that it's so much more interesting than a plain white button down with its long, draping sleeves, alternating panels of jersey fabric, and button detail at the shoulders.

Look #1
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
J Crew pants, La Mer watch, vintage and self designed red coral necklace, Urban Outiftters belt, Jeffrey Campbell clogs

Look #2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kors shoes, America Retro pants, Marc Jacobs & Kenneth Jay Lane bangles, Marc by Marc clutch

Look #3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LF shorts, really old purse, Frye sandals, Le Spec sunglasses

Look #4
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Theory mini, vintage clutch, Marni heels, Kors watch

Did you know that sequins accentuate "problem" areas? I learned that from this 3 page magazine spread on Jessica Simpson pointing out everything she does wrong. Cue strategic clutch placement.

Look #5
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Robert Rodriguez shorts, Elizabeth and James heels, self designed agate necklace, Marc by Marc purse

I need to choose 3 looks so what are your favorites?

You may have also noticed I now have bangs. They need to get a little longer to be where I want them but I think I like them. I don' think I'll keep them but it is a welcome and much needed change for now.

Comments

  1. I love the bangs! My favorite looks are the sequined skirt, the black pants, and the brown pants -- all so chic and sexy on you! What a fabulous shirt...I really must get one just like it.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bangs -- so cute! And every one of these looks is so fabulous, but I think that my favorites are numbers 1, 4, and 5 -- stunning!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wooow! Great looks! I especially love the second and the third! <3 Fantastic shoes and pants!

    http://theminetteissue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! 2, 4, and 5 are my top faves! God Luck!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the idea yet #1 and #2 are very similar. Maybe u could try wearing it unbuttoned like a jacket or smthng.

    xoxo
    http://mariabros.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i love how you styled this top 5 ways! I especially love the first outfit and the theory sequinned mini!!! im dying for a fun mini skirt like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. umm look number 4 is hOTTTT. love your bangs too! you look great!
    xx
    alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo what a great top! i love plastic island:) my favorite looks are #1 and the one with the sequined skirt:)

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl! I can't remember which address I gave you? Try my work address:

    Logan Triglia
    1301 Sansome Street
    2nd Floor
    SF, CA 94111


    p.s. my fave outfits are 1, 4 and 5~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd have to go with look #3. Hippie meets the city.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi
    I love your Marc Jacobs clutch in look #2.
    Does it have a name? If it does would you like to send it to my e-mail. anne_87@ofir.dk
    Thanks

    p.s. my fave outfits are 2, 4 and 5~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts