calm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was thrilled for a relaxing long weekend back home in LA and especially excited to go back to my favorite sushi place in my hometown Calabasas, Banzai, to satiate my craving for their tuna carpaccio. I wore my new Ever dress and the color is aptly named "calm." Very rarely do I buy something totally simple so I love how the unique color and asymmetrical hemline give the dress a twist. Paired with my cool new E&J shoes that won me over with their 80's ghetto gold sheen.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I need to brag a little bit here about my leopard, hand beaded Moyna clutch...I scored it on Gilt's final sale for $19 from $185. It's incredibly versatile as all animal print accessories seem to be.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

  1. love your outfit <3

    you look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, you look positively AMAZING! I love this dress to death and it's perfect paired with your E&J sandals and that gorgeous hot pink necklace.
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the clutch!!!! :) and i want one of your necklaces, do you sell them!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your leopard beaded clutch has reminded me that I need to pay a little more attention to Gilt - there are so many awesome things to be had on there! And one question: where did you get that amulet necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look adorable! and i'm still in love with your jewelry..i'll get a piece one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! Can't wait to hang out on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT DRESS IS PERFECT! I need one now!!! Where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That clutch really adds something special to this dress. I love how you've played it up. I certainly feel calm looking at this. Calm, but an excited calm, if that makes sense :)

    XX,
    Neekoh
    Live Love LA

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are totally allowed a brag moment for that bag. it's awesome and what a deal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts