yank sing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yank Sing is arguably the best dim sum in the city. It's probably the most expensive too, but luckily I had a gift certificate from a work contest I won.
Here are the highlights....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
{These are the house special: pork dumplings filled with soup and topped with ginger}

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
{potstickers}

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
{steamed pork bun}

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
{baked pork bun as featured on Food Network's Best Thing I Ever Ate}

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
{my personal favorite, peking duck}

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
{egg custard}

A lot more outfit posts and the jewelry giveaway is still coming! I've been so busy, but will be posting more often soon :)

Comments

  1. That pork bun looks DELICIOUS. Everything here looks positively amazing... Can't wait for more!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, this is making me hungry! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY HUNGRY ALERRTTT !
    enjoy your upcoming week !
    xoxo
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. My roommate just told me about this place. Oh YUM. By the way have you ever been to Brenda's French Soul Food in SF? It's on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you doing lately? Happier? One of my best friends just moved to San Fran and is loving it. I'll have to recommend this place to her! Hope to see more posts soon:)

    XO,Kristin
    electricfringe

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh YUM. I want to go!!!

    Just wanted to let you know that I'm having my first ever giveaway and would love for you to enter!
    http://caraalynn.blogspot.com

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love yum cha!! I'm going to San Fran in August so thanks for the rec!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep hearing this place has the best dim sum! Definitely need to try it one day! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts