chillin

Photobucket
By some sick twist of fate I left a sunny San Francisco to visit the bf in a gloomy and rainy San Diego. It did make for the perfect movie weekend though and whenever it wasn't raining we were walking outside enjoying the fresh ocean air. We saw Alice in Wonderland, which was amazing. Alice is fierce and the movie is more action-oriented than you would expect. I want to be friends with her.  Also saw Shutter Island, which I liked as well.

I've been taking sewing lessons to bring to life a necklace design and I have another lesson tomorrow. Can't wait to share my progress! I have also been quite the shopping fiend lately so I have lots to share soon. I need a pair of navy trousers really badly.

I also want to thank the Trendy Fashionista for the Happy 101 Award & Amanda of Mandalyzing for the Sunshine Award. They both have really lovely blogs so do check them out!

Comments

  1. Lovely photo! I'm glad you had a nice weekend. I want to see both those movies, though my husband will only agree to Shutter Island....I'll tell him you said Alice was fierce; he loves a fierce woman :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh san diego, whooooo arrrrreee youuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you look amazing in that picture!!! Love it.
    And you're more welcome for the award!

    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Movie weekends are so great! Cute picture :) can't wait to hear all about your new necklace and shopping adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous picture! I need to take some sewing lessons... I wish I was better at it!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this photo, heather! sewing lessons sounds fun:D i haven't seen alice, yet, but i can't wait!:D good to know that it's worth watching in the theaters:)

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sometimes it is nice to have a lazy weekend, I can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an ironic twist of fate, it only rains about 15 days a year down in southern california and you choose one of those days! Although I think rain is very romantic. You look so cozy in this picture, I bet it was fantastic regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on sewing classes, I will be starting some shortly too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so I stopped on the idea of making my own necklaces for a while. I am too busy. Someday! However, I adore yours! I need to get my hands on some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to take sewing lessons. I'm so jealous of all the amazing DIYs out there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sewing lessons for new jewelry? You've got me curious! Are these going to be different from your usual aesthetic?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to take sewing lessons. I'm quite envious.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't just want to be friends with Alice, I want to BE Alice. Love her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The picture is beautiful!

    I've heard so many mixed reviews for Alice. I think I might have to see it on my own in order to really form an opinion :)

    Live Love LA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts