mix and match

Photobucket
Sunday was a beautiful, breezy day in San Francisco so I took full advantage and wore a light and airy outfit. I stopped in American Rag and got this zebra crop top as part of their 75% off sale. God I love 75% off sales. I made out like a bandit.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
o.s crop top, elie tahari pants, madison harding boots, heather clark jewelry jaws necklace

These Tahari pants were screammmming my name the moment I laid eyes on them on shopbop a while back. I love the look of mixing prints and these pants are perfect for that. I just got these Madison Harding wedge boots from shopbop for half off. They are a bit like moccasins but with wedges so they are obviously awesome.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Remember to follow me if you aren't already, planning on doing a jewelry giveaway once I hit 100!

Comments

  1. i love how u mixed these prints, heather! oh man, i missed the 75% off sale. darn! haha

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!! Love the outfit!!
    xx
    http://tunicsandtamarindchutney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the prints! heading over to your etsy shop now!

    http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a good idea! I love it :)

    www.agueda-mine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these photos with chestnut street in the background! :) so happy to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great, you totally pulled this look off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love mixing prints... this works perfectly, and looks great on you!!

    xx
    stylesubstanceandsutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the combination of print!!


    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  9. girl, i am lovvingg that crop top!
    you look great! :))
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad there's sunshine at yours! I hate how it's just been raining down here in the ATX.

    --Tamanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the boots
    fabulous photos!
    thanks for sharing as always
    and thanks for the sweet comments, i appreciate it

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi hun! i totally love that top! it looks gorgeous!
    WM.

    WWW.WASHMACH.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look beautiful. great outfit :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the mixing of prints! Also, I love the jewelry in your previous post - it is AMAZING!

    xx
    couturewonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love mixed prints!

    xoxo
    http://itsuglycute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts