finally the sun

Photobucket
vintage blouse, alex lane shorts, Kors patent heels, heather clark jewelry necklace

Sorry if my legs temporarily blinded you, they have been hidden in tights against their will for far too long. Thankfully, the sun finally made a surprise appearance in the city this weekend. It was nice while it lasted! 

The wharf is just a few blocks from my apartment so my roommate and I went on a late afternoon stroll  Saturday. I had a hair appointment earlier on Fillmore then stopped in a vintage shop and picked up this top, which actually came as a set wtih a skirt that is begging to be shortened. I love buying vintage sets then wearing them as separates, only set me back $35.
Photobucket
I love the structure that the shoulder pads add. Generally though, I have shoulder pads removed, but it adds a little something in this case.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the latest piece from my new line. I'm forever drawn to dreamy blues and greens but this weekend while gem hunting i was in the mood for some FIRE. Something is happening with hot pink too, I've been especially drawn to it lately. I'll be listing this baby in my etsy shop tonight and will be adding a new piece every day this week so there's more to come. 


And don't forget to enter my valentine's day giveaway ! It ends Wednesday night

Comments

  1. Love that vintage blouse! and that shorts with the quirky hem!

    xoxo,
    andyquirks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is such an amazing find! I'm in love! Looks great with the pink pop of color, too. Congrats on your Vitamin D, can't wait to get some of my own... ;) - Carey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color on that blouse! Can't wait to see the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly you look amazing! Adore the blouse and shorts, but most of all that gorgeous necklace. I definitely cant wait to see you collection in a couple of weeks - where's a good place for a catch up? :)
    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous top
    love that color against the red/pink crystal necklace
    gorgeous!
    thanks for sharing as always
    and thanks for the lovely comments, it means the world!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the color of that top!
    you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit, heather! i love the color of ur top! also, loving the scallop detailing of ur shorts:D

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this outfit, the color is gorgeous, the shorts, the shoes, the necklace, omg everything!!! WOW!
    I need your help badly!! Could you please vote for my outfit here: http://bit.ly/4wLwyk
    Click the link and and you can vote for me at the bottom of the page. Just enter your email address and the verification code! It just takes 2 seconds of your time and you can do me a big favor!!

    Thanks a million times!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the beautiful colors of this outfit and your shoes are so cute!


    xo
    http://mandalyzing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i lllove this outfit && your hair.
    youre gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you found me. You have a great blog. LOVE those necklaces. Must get one! Happy Saturday to you! xo sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow wow wow the first peice worn is amazing ! love the shape.
    thanks for the comment.
    fashion project x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts