casual friday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LF top, Monrow pants, Marc Jacobs bangles, self designed necklaces, Savator Ferragamo wedges

This outfit is as comfy as pj's and the product of my spoils from last weekend's sales. I actually worked the sales last year at LF when my friend was the manager of the store. I always regretted not getting more of their super soft, luxurious basics when I had the discount but snagged a few more now, so I feel pretty victorious.

I cannot get enough of loungey pants and these harem trousers are super comfortable and polished. I studied in Barcelona about 5 years ago and harem pants were EVERYWHERE. I'm talking crotch at the ankles harem pants. I remember thinking "I hope this doesn't come to the US...." but alas they did and I adore the less intense, less elastic versions.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The patent wedges are my trusty Ferragamos that belonged to my mama. They must be at least 10 years old now so let's call them my vintage Ferragamos. They're as perfect as the day my mom said "I'll take them."
The necklace is part of my next wave for etsy so stay tuned.

Well, I'm off to Tahoe for 5 bilssful days with the bf to a private little woodsy cabin so I'll be back later next week with some winter wonderland outfit posts.

Have a lovely long weekend and as always thank you for following!

Comments

  1. I hit up the LF sale too in LA! I walked away with some awesome beaded hoop earrings, but now you've got me thinking I need to return for the basics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great top! LF is one of my fave boutiques. I hit up their sale too
    check my blog I left an award for you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute drapey top!!!

    and please visit my blog... it's only a month old and all and I would greatly appreciate it!

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl, your so pretty.
    i love all of the pictures you take.
    theyre all so gorgeous!
    and marc jacobs is so lllovvee.
    xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found your blog and i love it! i'm now following :)

    xx
    alyson

    culture-and-couture.blogspot.com - follow me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that necklace especially against your hair. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pants! Thanks for the comment yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the top and the pop of blue from necklace is truly stunning against the solid grey color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit! The necklace is really pretty.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this look on you! Great slouchy top and beautiful necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute style, I love the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Luv ur outfit, comfy and very chic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love the volume that you've created with the pants and top!

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://squishingmushrooms.blogspot.com/

    SO Prity.
    I love your pants and the shirt and then your turqouise necklace makes it all so glam!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts