snow leopard

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Photobucket

Photobucket
                       DKNY cowl neck sweater, Urban Outfitters coat, Tory Burch rain boots

Hope everyone had a nice long weekend! These pictures were taken on a rainy day in Sacramento. I can do middle of the street shots there, which is a bit more complicated in San Francisco. I love this leopard coat I snagged for half off at Urban. It's super soft and warm and I like how it's white rather than the traditional leopard.
Photobucket
These are my beloved Tory Burch rain boots. A man on the street once said to me that these boots were sexy. While sexy was not in my criteria when searching for rain boots, I love these since they look more like riding boots. It's a bit ironic that the best rain boots are the ones that look the least like rain boots.

Photobucket

I basically never take these two rings off unless I'm swapping them for a cocktail ring. The left is a really pretty lapis stone set in 24k gold with diamonds that was my mom's. I try to make it a rule that I'm wearing at least one piece of her jewelry at all times. The right is a 24k gold Tiffany Paloma Picasso ring. Its design was inspired by Moroccan tiles.

Comments

  1. Luv ur rings and coat!! Hope u have a fabulous day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! I really do love those rain boots, they definitely look more like riding boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look - the boots, rings and painted nails compliment that perfect coat! :)


    Fashion giveaway @ www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole look! You appear to be very warm and cozy in that coat =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the jacket, it looks super warm and cozy. You make it look amazing - but I don't think I could ever pull off a look like this.

    ~Kerri
    Wear Necessities

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for visiting my blog. love the rings and ive wanted those boots for a while!

    xoxo,
    F

    lekisskiss.blogspot.com --> texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute coat!

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you look so great!
    Came across your blog and its awesome!!
    I am following!
    Hope you will follow mine!

    - http://tunicsandtamarindchutney.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabulous combination! Love the hot pink against the leopard - two of my favourite things in fact! Thanks for the lovely comment, I'm following you now :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts