cartier day

I went to the Legion of Honor last week to see the Cartier exhibit and it was incredible. I just love the museum and not just because it always has cool exhibits...it sits atop a serene grassy hill overlooking tons of trees, the bay, and the Golden Gate bridge. Not to mention the museum itself is gorgeous. It reads more like a mansion.Reformed shirt dress, Piko 1988 vest, theory tights, Dolce Vita boots, Michael Kors watch, vintage necklace I love this outfit... I've pretty much been wearing variations of it all week. The dress was a Christmas present from Urban Outfitters and was right up my alley since I seem to be obsessed with all things blousey lately. I got the vest on sale for $35 at Ambiance in the city and the Dolce Vita boots at an old shobop sale. I wear my gold Michael Kors watch almost everyday. I have never owned a watch or been a "watch person" and if you aren't either, a big gold watch will convert you. I guarantee it. My necklace is a vintage find and is available here in my shop. It gives me a nice little Medieval vibe.

Comments

  1. I love the vest and the boots! cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that vest is fantastic. it looks super comfy and it's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the exhibit sounds so awesome - lucky girl =]

    thanks so much for the lovely comment

    Stay safe and chic darling
    English Rose x
    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fabulous! love the vest, boots, and necklace...and clearly the Golden Gate picture is AWESOME!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vest is so fab - love how you have styled it - very nice :)
    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great boots!

    www.josiemarancosmetics.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. we love your watch!!! great outfit ^_^

    kisses and thanks for the comment :)))

    http://sisterslovefashion.blogspot.com/
    M&E

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your vest!
    you have an adorable blog!
    i love it :)

    http://malibumara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw i love this outfit... so cute works so well!!++

    ReplyDelete
  10. this dress is adorable! and i like the pairing of it with the vest.

    -jessica
    www.modernspectacle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit, and congrats on it being featured on Glamour.com! - Natalya of Wear Necessities

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love this look!!!! The boots, the vest, that necklace! Those boots are amazing. I have a MKors gold watch too and it goes with everything.

    xx
    http://mandalyzing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look! You always have such great jewelry to compliment.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is such a cute outfit. I love everything about it. Great blog! Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love yout outfit too! it's amazing, classy but with a personal touch, lovely.
    Glad to have found your blog, take care!

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love your boots and necklace!!


    www.fashionofmysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts