cabin fever to the max

Okay, I cannot take this rain anymore. It's been almost two weeks straight now and I will soon go crazy. It was an adjustment to get used to brisk weather coming from LA, but constant rain is beginning to be unbearable. I suppose the only good news is rain in San Francisco likely means snow in Tahoe where I will be going for 5 blissful days in exactly 20 days. If I enjoyed math I would also calculate the hours for the record. When I'm not dreaming of Tahoe, I'm dreaming of other faraway places. Every year I go on a big trip and last year was Sydney, Australia....
Photobucket more manly Photobucket hiking near Bondi beach, wearing my Tom Fords and my favorite Sunner "tourist" shirt Photobucket
see the sailboat in the background
Photobucket at the zoo in my new (at the time) Le Specs , very nice Ray Ban alternative
Photobucket Photobucket wine tasting in the Hunter Valley Photobucket hiking in the Blue Mountains Photobucket
three sisters Photobucket
Photobucket  did I mention I have a fear of heights? I'm smiling but I was swearing on the inside...
Photobucket watching the sunset at the opera house bar Photobucket
houseboating on a salt water lake, which means jelly fish, lots of them sigh

Comments

  1. I've always wanted to go to Australia! It looks beautiful :) I hear you on the rain, last year we had hardly a summer at all as it rained for almost THREE months straight. It was awful. I hope it stops for you guys soon! Have fun in Tahoe!! I've heard it's great there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna go there with you :) hope your weather clears up, i think we get rain on friday and sat

    ReplyDelete
  3. this rain seriously needs to control itself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u have style i like all ur outfit
    ur simple-chic
    xx
    comment back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I've always wanted to go to Australia! How fun. Thanks for your sweet comment -- I use Lightroom, which is a less complicated version of Photoshop. If you like the blog, please check back often. I'll be checking yours again!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I need to get myself over to Aussie-land!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bondi is one of my favourite places in the world! Love your 'tourist shirt' too :)

    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a fun trip and so adventurous! Cool blog and great style.. I've always wanted to travel there



    xo
    http://mandalyzing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!


    what a lovely pics!!
    =D

    i really really want to go to Aussie someday, since my country isn't far too,,
    =D

    xoxo


    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com

    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com

    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's STILL raining in sf? you should escape to LA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I want to go there too! A friend of mine have been living there for some years now; and I've been so jealous :p

    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blogg, and for following me <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. omgosh, what a fun trip to australia!! u're afraid of heights and u went rock climbing?? good for u!:D ure so brave:) i'm so jealous of ur tahoe trip hehe have a great time!

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, these images are amazing !
    thanks for the comment :)
    xoxo - clm

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome pics! thanks for checking out my blog!

    xoxo,
    F

    lekisskiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful views! you make me jealous xD

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing post! i love the pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks like you definitely saw the best of sydney! how good is opera bar? there's no better place for a drink on a sunny day ... hopefully you'll get back to bondi soon! and def check out aquabumps!!

    marisa

    www.lerainyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts