agate obsessed

Photobucket

aqua coat, dvf top, theory jeans, kors pumps, heather clark jewelry agate necklace

Channeling the 70's a bit here. Sorry for the hiatus...as luck would have it my computer crashed and died on Sunday night as I was uploading pictures. Luckily, I was able to recover all my data and transfer it to an extra computer the fam had laying around.
Photobucket
Photobucket

This baby is going in my etsy shop tonight. It hangs from a new chain that I'm now in love with. Must get more chain and agates.

anyone know how to remove the line border around the pics?


Comments

  1. Fur + agate = Hotsy Totsy.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bigger picture and this chain - so gorgeous (as are you) :)

    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could see your necklace better! Love the agate necklace.. I have a pink one but this blue is so gorgeous! And your hair looks A-mazing!


    xx
    http://mandalyzing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This necklace is gorgeous!

    ...getting rid of the outline on pics is in the basic settings area..somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thats so pretty!! I love it!

    http://www.spencermorgandesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there!
    Love your style, so pretty! The fur in the first picture is gorgeous! <3
    Great necklace too, did you make it?
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. first that coat is beautiful, and I'm in love with that necklace. Thanks for introducing me to your etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love agate. I was about to buy a huge purple agate cuff just a while back.

    regarding the border. you can go to your blogger layout tab, fonts and colors, and change the border color to white. but that will delete all borders I think. maybe try it?

    ~Kerri
    Wear Necessities

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love agates. Are you uploading directly to blogger? If you are try another hosting site (flickr, photobucket, snapfire, etc). Also, what is the setting you're uploading it to? Small, centered, etc? I personally upload as a left alignment from a hosting site and I have no borders...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts