obsessed.

I am completely dying over Toki's trunk show over at Steven Alan. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty much over a million chains with stones and trinkets all haphazardly twisted together into one huge heap of a necklace. These are a refreshing take on layers of mixed metals and jewels that just scream wearable art. Love the use of oxidized metal, linen, and rope. These are the types of necklaces I look at in envy and wonder how the designer ever came up with their concept. On her website, she has a gift membership called "hat trick" where you can gift someone with 3 custom necklaces sent throughout the year that are inspired by a style card the giftee fills out to reflect her tastes. That has to be one of the coolest things I've ever heard. Toki also has a blog you can check out here. *Normal posting will resume in January. I'm getting a new Cannon SLR for Christmas so expect me to come back with a vengeance! Have a lovely holiday :)

Comments

  1. I love those necklaces. Thanks for sharing :)
    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh!! I'm buying myself a new Canon SLR too! YAY!
    Beautiful jewelry, I would die to own that whole trunk!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty indeed!

    Thanks for visiting, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all SO nice. Merry Christmas!

    sunshine-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely designs! I can't wait to see what you bring once you get that new camera. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous!

    Merry Christmas :)++

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the first necklace! thx for sharing:) the gift membership is such a cool idea!

    happy holidays!

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful...I am definitely with you! BTW I left a comment on Feather but wanted to let you know just in case that the 25 Park discount code does NOT expire!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute

    ahh i want an slr SO bad - lucky girl!

    Thanks so much for the lovely comment

    I hope you had a fabulous Christmas =]

    Stay safe and chic darling
    English Rose x
    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my I need an SLR ! Lol . Love the necklaces , so beautiful ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the earrings, Im not a big fan of oxidized metal, but I really like this collection. a little more feminine for a metal

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh, i wanttt! so preettty! haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are all so gorgeous. I'm with you on being over so many junky necklaces random knotted together and all a mess. I love the sleek and sophisticated look of these but they are also fun and feminine. I actually just bought a few new necklaces made with surgical steel and I am in love with them.

    btw, I wanted to let you know that you won my NYC guidebook giveaway! :) send me your address when you have a chance so I can get it right to you! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ps--I can't wait to see your photos with your new slr...even though I'm a Nikon girl:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts