drink. bed. jewelry

Three of my favorite things and that pretty much sums up my weekend. G and I had our housewarming party at our apartment on friday and all our closest friends came so it was tons of fun. Photobucket Here we are on our deck and apparently black and gray were the hot colors of the evening. Pale is the new tan too if you haven't already heard. G and I spent Saturday nursing our wounds and Sunday was completely dedicated to jewelry. I'll be adding these pretty jasper earrings to my etsy shop tomorrow morning. These are the first earrings to be added to my shop but more coming soon...and more necklaces! Just need to take pictures. Photobucket Photobucket In more exciting news, the very lovely Sofie has featured my jewelry on her new blog twice here and here. Brook&Lyn even left compliments about my jewelry on both posts! Be sure to check out Sofie's blog L'Haussmannienne...it's about three more of my favorite things: fashion, travel, and food!

Comments

  1. i LOVE those earrings! and it looks like a really fun housewarming party

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous as always darling
    love it, great inspiration
    thanks for sharing
    and thanks for the sweet comments

    -cma
    check out my blog @
    cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. crying. can't stop.
    damn my procrastination. I knew that dream ring would be gone....
    sigh.
    Literally had my card out and all.
    Congrats on the links! Wish I could have come to see you and Galit's new place, was out of town (its been the norm as of late).
    Hope to see you this weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts