apples and agates

Last night I made one of my absolute favorite recipes, Smitten Kitchen's Breakfast Apple Crisp. I've blogged about it before and seriously if you have not made it yet now is the time! As my apartment filled with the smell of cinnamon and baked apples, I had the a view of a perfect lit Christmas tree across the street. I just love this time of year and seeing Christmas trees in the windows of all the classic San Francisco buildings.In honor of my 100th post (!!) I'm going to do something I haven't done before and show you something I'm working on that's not yet finished. I started this weekend and because I have to attach each chain individually it's quite time consuming but here it is: I'm going to add the dangles all the way around so they cover half the necklace and maybe a few dangling above the gorgeous agate. I adore agate.

Comments

  1. i'm following your blog follow mine too i lov this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
    I love the smell of cinnamon and baked apples!!!!!!
    xxx
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM.

    & that looks great so far, i love the colour of the agate you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love agate too! That necklace is very beautiful.
    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing necklace!!!

    thanks for your visit dear,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate not seeing yer pics, congrats on yer 100th post! -N

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it darling
    so gorgeous, love the blog as always
    thanks for sharing
    and thanks for the sweet comments

    -cma
    check out my blog @
    cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgosh, this looks so delicious:D thanks for the recipe. i can't wait to try it:D ur necklace is looking great!:D

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
    Cleaning out my closet: ShopTheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am dying over your jewelry, it is stunning! Love your blog, you've got a new loyal reader :) best, Carey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts