have a very druzy day

I really love the natural beauty of stones and have been completely obsessed with druzys and agate slices. Since the stones are the star, I've been keeping my druzy necklaces simple. Someday I'm going to do something more crazy with them though. Trust. Here's a preview of two necklaces I'll be adding to my etsy shop tomorrow morning: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I have one more druzy that's silvery and polished that I've made into two different necklaces and have taken them apart each time since I wasn't completely thrilled with it. I thought of a design today though that I'm excited about so I'll share when I'm done.

Comments

  1. gorgeous darling
    i simply adore your blog, keep it up!
    love it
    thanks for sharing
    and thanks for the sweet comments

    -cma
    check out my blog @
    cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    x
    Emilie
    http://whatshappeninginmyfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pendants, darling!
    You look lovely!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously need that ring. Crossing my fingers its there when I click "buy".
    Your blog is looking divine! Loving your shop and all your creative work. oh to answer your question regarding cameras.. I use a few different kinds. Let me know what your looking for as far as price, size, versatility etc, and i'll give you some suggestions.
    xxx hope your well love.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those necklaces are extremely beautiful!
    I'm following you :)
    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these are so gorgeous! and your etsy is beautiful!

    I just wanted to say thanks for voting for me in the glamourai competition! i really appreciate it!

    If you want to see the whole post, have a look at www.misswayfarer.com

    Also, the dress was vintage but the belt is available online from Dorothy Perkins if you want one!

    Thanks again!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts