nightlife

The other Thursday, Galit had free tickets to the California Academy of the Sciences Nightlife. Walking around a beautiful, modern aquarium sans children at night with music and vodka in hand doesn't get much better. Albino Alligator. One of the few animals much better off in captivity since he'd likely die in the wild due to his inconspicuous outfit. Photobucket The first thing I thought when I saw these was that I want to stick them all over me to make a really cool furry looking coat. Then I'd belt it. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket All the colors were so stunning that I'm going to use them as inspriation for a jewelry line in the future. Maybe spring. I have a thing for aquatics even though the ocean scares me. praise the lord i know how to upload my pictures at the size I want them now!

Comments

  1. these are the best nights... no screaming kids is enough for me to go every week.

    beautiful pics. Isn't it wonderful when the world of sizing photos starts going round? My god, I battled hell for a bit but then... bam. So easy I felt like an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! also...I still have yet to see the light on how to upload pictures the way you do it...care to share?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts