coming soon...

Sorry I've been MIA but I am back and excited to announce that I'll be adding another jewelry venture to my Etsy store! I've been searching high and low literally all over California to find the best statement vintage jewelry pieces. I was originally going to hoard all the little treasures for myself, but I've always been a pretty good share-er so that's what I intend to do. That's a picture of this gorgeous, super cool cocktail ring I found that will be available soon in my shop...this one is definitely going to hurt to let go. I'll post again when everything is in there!

Comments

  1. Congrats, darling!
    That ring is gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! looooooove it.... want it..... eeeeps.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, do tell me you're still planning on selling that in your Etsy shop!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts