blue jeans bar

Normally, I just cruise past Blue Jeans Bar if I'm not looking for jeans but that is, in fact, a mistake. Turns out they have their own small label that is super cute and reasonably priced. There's normally only a few pieces there at a time but definitely worth dropping in to check out.
I found this sophisticated , super flattering white dress on sale for $100. I'll probably shorten it a bit too (damn you 5'1 stature).wearing BJB dress, Michael Kors watch, Marni heels Also got this fun print top that I already featured. It is a great day to night top and I'm always on the look out for easy to wear three quarter sleeve tops since SF can be chilly. Under $100. By the way, I went to Chanel to get new face make up and I am the whitest color. Chanel literally thought no human being could be whiter than I am. It was very sad and after arguing with the nice Mexican Chanel sales man and pleading that I have to be at least the second lightest shade, he proved me wrong. It was too dark. Anyway, I actually look like a cast member of Twilight in the above picture so I guess I understand now.

Comments

Popular Posts