where the wild things are

I just got back from seeing Where the Wild Things Are and it was SOO good. It's heart warming and a little sad at the same time. I think it's really important not to lose all your child like qualities and this movie definitely reminds you what it's like to be a kid again. I just love it. I'm in the mood to go build a fort! It's out tomorrow but my friend was somehow able to rent an entire movie theater for all her friends to preview it early AND have a table of two buck chuck and keg in the theater. How cool is that!!!She also made goody bags with some throw back treats...hellooo kudos. I used to have to seriously monitor my kudos consumption.

Comments

  1. your pretty strong in the child like qualities :)-N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was amazing. You have some pretty cool friends to make this happen. *Cheers with a glass of two buck chuck*
    xoxo H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts