soup nazi

There's nothing better when it's cold outside than being warm and cozy inside with a bowl of homemade soup. I love making soup from scratch and it always taste worlds better than anything out of a can. I like creamy soups, but I don't like them to have cream. Who wants a bowl of soup to be a splurge? I'd much rather have a bacon cheeseburger if that's the case. For potato soup especially, potatoes are creamy enough when blended that you don't need to add any. I based my soup loosely off this recipe from fatfreevegan and it was absolutely delicious. I made the following adjustments: herbs de provence instead of only rosemary, fat free milk instead of soy milk, chicken instead of vegetable broth, no nutrional yeast or cashews. I also topped it off with some asiago cheese. So simple and healthy. Yum!

Comments

Popular Posts