pumpkin patch

I had one request for when I was in San Diego and that was for N to take me to a pumpkin patch! It was just as fun as it was when I was little. He thinks he found a better one than me but mine just has more character. wearing vintage lace top, LF high waisted shorts, self designed necklace, Michael Kors watch, and Ray Bans
Cleaning out the pumpkin may be my favorite part of the process....Obviously carefully put aside all the seeds for roasting purposes.I was going for a pumpkin version of myself, but I think I got more of a pumpkin drag queen version of myself
I'm pretty happy with mine considering it was my first time back on the wagon in 10 years, but look how good N's turned out! I was thoroughly impressed.

Comments

  1. hahaha thats a really funny picture of you with the pumpkin mush-N

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts