pillow art

I'm trying to find pillows for my new cream sofas and it has been quite the arduous task. I don't want to buy two of the same pillow so somehow I have to find 5 or so that magically go together when it's hard enough to find just 1 that I like. I probably spent about 4 hours on Sunday dedicated to my pillow mission and was too pillowed out by the end of it to make any decisions. Life's rough, I know. Then I became acquainted with Dermond Peterson, now I LOVE their pillows. The only problem is they're $168 or more a pop. Pillows are one of those things I had no idea were so expensive (good trashcans is another). These pillows really are more like pieces of art and art is an investment, right? So I splurged and got the gold octopus. I'll probably never hear the end of it from my boyfriend either...but you tell me where I can find an equally cute octopus pillow and I'll get the cheaper one!! I'll mix it with some more reasonably priced pillows too, but I do think I want one more, either the teal shell or the pineapple or maybe both if I'm feeling really crazy. Find a good selection here.

Comments

  1. Well the time has come. Just when i thought things counldnt get any worse, no person in their right mind could possible spend that much money on a PILLOW. Lets think of where that money could have gone, please. and no it is not an investment, i give it 2 months before it has a beer stain. the world has just died a little bit inside. -the boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also seriously considering boycotting this blog-N

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts