blink and they're gone

To actually watch the Blue Angels, N and I went with some friends to one of their Uncle's stunning...and I mean stunning...three story house with gorgeous roof deck in the heart of the marina. The views: Did I mention there was a full bar with unlimited Grey Goose and the best tequila I've ever tasted? And I don't even like tequila but this goes down like water...very dangerous...They also had a huge spread of Mediterranean food: They put eggplant, potatoes, peppers, and corn all on the grill with chicken and lamb that had been marinating in yogurt and spices served with tzaziki. Seriously, I want to hang out with older people all the time now, they definitely know how to treat a guest. Blink and they're gone:

Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts