theory me this

I was lucky enough to be invited to a Theory private sale on Maiden Lane complete with champagne hor deourves (lovely little potoato, vegetable, and fruit tarts that became my dinner)and 30% off the store.
I've really been wanting pants that feel like I'm wearing pajamas and the Eunice B pants fit the bill. They are sooo soft and luxurious, I'm in love. Added bonus: if you purchased something you got a free pair of nice black tights!We had some time to kill before the event so M and I went into the Marc Jacobs when I stumbled across these awesome enamel bangles. I asked the sales girl how much they were and I had to clarify..$98? No, I had heard correctly, only $9! So I got both.

Comments

  1. How fabulous, darling! Looks and sounds amazing!
    Great bracelets :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts