when summer is over...

Halloween is just around the corner! This year, I decided it's probably not necessary for me to spend the $60+ I normally do on a Halloween costume only for it to be thrown in a drawer never to be seen again. I'm either going to work with what I have OR if I do spend money it will be on something I've been wanting anyway. I've been wanting a slouchy striped top similar to the above Rachel Pally one, pair that with my black pj like Theory pants, buy a $5 pirate hat and boom! great pirate costume.This is a Rebecca Taylor jumpsuit, but really with a pointy brown hat and some tights you could easily be Robin Hood or one of his merry men. I really want this Opening Ceremony cardigan. Maybe I could be some sort of furry woodland creature. I could just throw on some tights and get a pair of little animal ears. Where the Wild Things Are is coming out after all...

Comments

  1. Fabulous ideas, darling ~ I especially love the pirate costume because it will give you an excuse to buy that great top!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts