mondays aren't so bad in ny

As you may have noticed, many of my posts are about food. Trying different restaurants and food is probably one of my favorite things about traveling and life in general (hence I need to find a new gym to join stat). Monday night started out with my first dirty martini of the trip at 230 5th. It's definitely worth at least one $15 cocktail for fab rooftop and city views. My best co-worker M and I walked to Inoteca for a late dinner because we were in the mood for Italian food. They have a bruschetta appetizer where you can mix and match more than 10 different kinds-the best were the pesto and marscapone/fig by far. M got this amazing tube pasta, I got polenta and it wasn't as good so I would def recommend the pasta here. I was feeling adventurous but I think pasta always tends to be the best bet at Italian restaurants.

Comments

Popular Posts