i haven't worked out since my half marathon...

In MARCH!! Maybe I have a total of 5 times. I've never fallen off the wagon this bad before. Have you had a hard time balancing everything in your life lately? I definitely have and working out is the one thing I haven't made some serious time for-dinners, drinks, travel, and jewelry are another story. Today is the day where it ends though! I'm taking a tour of a gym that I already know I'll love complete with steam room, indoor pool, and sun deck and I can finally afford it. My best friend is also a member so I'm hoping she will help keep me consistent.

Comments

  1. I love this action shot of you, you can see the focus and determination, the people in the back ground are def lolly gaggin it
    -N

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Cant wait! Today is our first gym date!! ugh i didnt mean for that to rhyme

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts