more progress

Official PayPal Seal I am officially signed up for paypal and decided on my domain name for my Etsy account! I also finished my shop profile and have the bare bones of a return and shipping policy. I really wanted to take pictures of some pieces today but I'll just have to wait until the weekend because it's so dreary in San Francisco now. Plus I had about 15 lotto scratchers that accidentally took me about 2 hours to scratch. Tomorrow there is a Barney's Warehouse sale that I obviously will be checking out. Will report back with my spoils-all of which, if any, will be sensible purchases of course.

Comments

  1. what exactly is paypal? i think its a way for people to buy yer stuff right? In yer profile you say yer a "twenty something yr old". why do people put that, why dont you just say how old you are, just a question.
    -N

    ReplyDelete
  2. *CORRECTION, if you go into yer profile its says how old you are :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts