at least it's friday!

Today was a huge test of my budget willpower. Rebecca Taylor was on sale on my favorite website and have been looking forward to it all week. The shorts were my fav and $80 with shipping (from over $200). I had such an internal struggle about whether to buy them or not (these occur often). In the end, I forced myself to ex out of the window. I do live in San Francisco and shorts are hardly a necessity, but they'll probably haunt me anyway. I still think about this dress from when I studied in Barcelona 4 years ago that was on sale for $20 that I decided not to get but went back and my size was gone. sigh. Budget-1 Heather's Closet-0 Tonight I'm laying low and seeing the Ugly Truth as there is a lot of day drinking to be done for my friend's going away party saturday. Happy Friday!

Comments

  1. i like the shorts too.i dont think that comment will help you though, sorry.im glad i finally found yer new blog, i will be checking it daily to see the progress :)
    -N

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts